Young Living’s Christmas Spirit is a blend of orange, cinnamon bark and spruce essential oils. Orange essential oil promotes an uplifting and calming feeling. Cinnamon bark essential oil has a warm and enticing fragrance. Spruce essential oil helps to break down emotional barriers to encourage a relaxing feeling. Its like holiday bliss in a bottle!
When these oils are blended, its aromatics can make any day feel like “its the most wonderful time of the year”. Its a deliciously sweet and spicy aroma that my family just cant get enough of. We diffuse it through out the whole year! Besides the fact that it smells amazing, it just makes us all happy! And a family that is happy together, stays together!
Best ways to use Christmas Spirit
- Diffuse it all year round!
- Pour several drops of Christmas Spirit on decorative pine cones, some potpourri, or even your Elf on the Shelf, to add extra holiday cheer anywhere!
- Drip some Christmas Spirit oil blend on dryer balls to give your clothes a jolly, fresh scent.
- Make a room spray by adding several drops of Christmas Spirit and distilled water to a small glass spray bottle for a quick and easy way to make any room smell incredible!
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and stuff it in a vent of your car. It can keep you in a merry mood while driving, even in holiday traffic!
What’s your favorite way to use Christmas Spirit? Comment to let me know!